June 4, 2018

1. Valid passport 6 months from the date of travel (includes old passport with old japan visa only)

2. Visa application form (print out A4 size bond paper)

3. Two (2) ps. of 4.5cm x 4.5cm photos with white background
4. Daily schedule in Japan (itinerary)

5. Birth Certificate issued by the NSO issued within 1 year (if first timer)

6. Marriage contract issued by the NSO issued within 1 year (if first timer)

7. Employment Certificate for Employees

8. Certificate of Business Name or SEC Registration if owner of the company

9. Bank Certificate with at least three months bank statement 

10. Income Tax Return Copy ( If no ITR a letter of explanation is required)



If NSO Birth Certificate is Late Registration born from 1950 to present should submit the following additional documents:


         1. Baptismal Certificate

        2. Form 137 High School or Elementary


If NSO Birth Certificate is unreadable or No record, Please submit the following:


         1. Birth Certificate from the Local Civil Registrar


Note:  Please submit original/complete documents to avoid delays in the process.






Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Travel with confidence!

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle

+63977 855 0948 | +63946 349 6109

Please reload

Please reload

© 2016 by Vacacionista Travel and Tours

  • b-facebook
  • Twitter Round
  • Instagram Black Round
This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now