PACKAGE RATE: ₱31,999/PERSON
2020 TRAVEL DATES:
FLIGHT DETAILS: may slightly change
5J-188 MNL-ICN 03:00PM-08:10PM
5J-189 ICN-MNL 09:35PM-00:40AM +1
* Round trip airfare via Cebu Pacific (economy class)
* 7kgs hand carry baggage
* Airline taxes
* Round trip airport transfer
* 3 nights’ accommodation in Intercity Hotel or similar
* 1 night accommodation in Lake Ocean Hotel or similar
* Meals as per itinerary
* Entrance Fees and Tours as per itinerary
* English-Speaking Tour Guide
* 1 bottle of water per person per day
* Free Visa Assistance
* Free Travel Insurance up to 60 years old
* PH travel tax (₱1,620/person)
* Tipping (USD5/person/day)
* Check-in baggage (optional)
* Personal Expenses
* Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
DAY 1: (--/--/--)
Arrival at Incheon International Airport / Meet tour guide / Transfer to Seoul / Check in hotel.
DAY 2: (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Elysian Ski Resort / Nami Island “Winter Sonata” Shooting Place / Garden of the Morning Calm
DAY 3: (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Experience making kimchi and wearing hanbok / Enjoy Everland theme park
DAY 4: (Breakfast/Lunch/--)
Gyeongbokgung Palace with National Folk Museum via blue House / Shopping in cosmetic shop / Korean ginseng center / Red pine shop / Bukchon hanok village / Insadong antique alley / Dongdaemun Design Plaza / Dongdaemun Night market
DAY 5: (Breakfast/Lunch/--)
Visit N Seoul Tower (no observatory) / Amethyst Showcase + Healthy Liver Shop / Duty Free shop / Myeongdong shopping street / Transfer to Incheon International Airport for departure
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• To get a confirmed reservation, we require NON-REFUNDABLE down payment of ₱12,000/person.
• Down payment of ₱5,000/person every month after the initial down payment is required. All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
• Remaining balance is required upon release of visa or 45 days prior to departure, whichever comes first
• In case of visa denial due to lack of documents submitted and failure to provide documents on the deadline of submission (to be announced), down payment is non-refundable.
• Minimum of 2 adults in one room. Surcharge for single room applies.
• Flight, itinerary, hotel, & meals may be flexibly changed due to local conditions without prior notice.
• Client who can’t pass immigration will automatically have reservation forfeited. No refund will be made.
• Bring/wear appropriate clothing for winter season.
• Passport should be valid 6 months after the travel dates and should not be tampered or damaged.
• Rates are valid for PH Passport holders only; surcharge may apply to foreign passport holders
• Package is NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-REBOOKABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE, NON-REROUTABLE, and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Cancellation is not allowed.
• In case of flight cancellation due to acts of God, force majeure, and any events that cannot be controlled by the agency, VACACIONISTA TRAVEL AND TOURS reserves the right to rebook the trip. However, due to the terms and conditions of hotel for these scenarios, travel duration will be shortened accordingly.
• No refund for no shows and unused airfare, tours, hotel accommodation, meals, and transfer services.
• Discounts for senior citizen or student are not applicable for this package.
• VACACIONISTA TRAVEL AND TOURS will not be held responsible for any delayed check-in or flight changes made by the CARRIER.
• Please do not deposit if account name is not under VACACIONISTA TRAVEL AND TOURS.
RATES AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Visit our website for more travel blogs and promos: www.vacacionistatravels.com
Add us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/vacacionistatnt2