2020 TRAVEL DATES:
March 30 - April 04 (₱28,999)
April 10-14 (Holy Week) (₱36,999)
CEBU PACIFIC FLIGHT DETAILS:
5J-188 MNL-ICN 05:25PM-10:25PM
5J-189 ICN-MNL 02:45AM-06:05AM
• Round trip economy airfare
• 7kgs hand carry
• Airline taxes
• Round trip airport transfer
• 4 nights in Marina Bay Gimpo 4* or similar based on twin/triple-sharing
• Meals as per itinerary
• Entrance Fees and Tours as per itinerary
• English-Speaking Tour Guide
• 1 daily bottle of water per pax
• Free Visa Assistance
• Free Travel Insurance up to 60 years old
• Filipino Tour Guide
• PH travel tax (₱1,620/pax)
• Tipping (USD5/pax/day)
• Check-in baggage (optional)
• Personal Expenses
• Anything not stated in the inclusions
DAY 1: (--/--/--)
Arrival at Incheon International Airport / Meet tour guide / Transfer to Seoul / Check in hotel.
DAY 2: (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Petite France "My Love from the Star" / Nami Island "Winter Sonata" / N Seoul Tower (photo stop) / Lovelock
DAY 3: (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Experience making kimchi and wearing hanbok / Enjoy Everland theme park
DAY 4: (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Gyeongbokgung Palace with Hanbok Wearing / National Folk Museum via Blue House / Cosmetic Center / Ginseng Shop / Red Pine Shop / Bukchon Hanok Village / Dongdamun Design Plaza and Night Market
DAY 5: (Breakfast/Lunch/--)
Amethyst Showcase / Healthy Liver & Duty Free / Yeouido han River Park / Cherry Blossom Viewing / Myeongdong / Transfer to Incheon Int'l Airport for Departure via Korean Food Souvenir Supermarket.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• To get a confirmed reservation, we require NON-REFUNDABLE down payment of ₱10,000/person.
• Down payment of ₱5,000/person every month after the initial down payment is required. All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
• Remaining balance is required upon release of visa or 40 days prior to departure, whichever comes first
• In case of visa denial due to lack of documents submitted and failure to provide documents on the deadline of submission (to be announced), down payment is non-refundable.
• Minimum of 2 adults in one room. Surcharge for single room applies.
• Flight, itinerary, hotel, & meals may be flexibly changed due to local conditions without prior notice.
• Client who can’t pass immigration will automatically have reservation forfeited. No refund will be made.
• Bring/wear appropriate clothing for winter season.
• Passport should be valid 6 months after the travel dates and should not be tampered or damaged.
• Rates are valid for PH Passport holders only; surcharge may apply to foreign passport holders
• Package is NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-REBOOKABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE, NON-REROUTABLE, and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Cancellation is not allowed.
• In case of flight cancellation due to acts of God, force majeure, and any events that cannot be controlled by the agency, VACACIONISTA TRAVEL AND TOURS reserves the right to rebook the trip. However, due to the terms and conditions of hotel for these scenarios, travel duration will be shortened accordingly.
• No refund for no shows and unused airfare, tours, hotel accommodation, meals, and transfer services.
• Discounts for senior citizen or student are not applicable for this package.
• VACACIONISTA TRAVEL AND TOURS will not be held responsible for any delayed check-in or flight changes made by the CARRIER.
• Please do not deposit payment if account name is not under VACACIONISTA TRAVEL AND TOURS.
RATES AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
We also give referral fee for successful referrals.
Visit our website for more travel blogs and promos:www.vacacionistatravels.com
Add us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/vacacionistatnt2