RATE PER PERSON: ₱24,388.00
JANUARY 04-08 | 07-10 | 08-12 | 11-15
JANUARY 15-19 | 16-20 | 25-29
JANUARY 29 - FEBRUARY 02
FEBRUARY 02-06 | 05-09 | 08-12 | 09-13
FEBRUARY 13-17 | 15-19 | 19-23 | 20-24
MARCH 01-05 | 07-11 | 12-16 | 14-18
MARCH 15-19 | 18-22 | 21-25
FLIGHT DETAILS: may slightly change
MNL-HAN 5J-744 10:00PM-12:35AM +1
HAN-MNL 5J-745 01:20AM-05:40AM
• Round trip economy airfare via Cebu Pacific
• 7kgs hand carry
• 3 nights hotel accommodation (twin-sharing)
• Daily hotel breakfast
• Roundtrip airport transfers
• SIC Trang An-Bai Dinh day tour with lunch
• SIC Ha Long Bay day tour with lunch
• SIC Hanoi day tour with lunch
• Roundtrip tour transfers as per itinerary
• English-speaking tour guide
*PH Travel Tax (₱1,620/pax)
*Check-in Baggage (optional)
*Travel Insurance (optional)
*Anything not stated in the inclusions
Day 1: MANILA – HANOI (--/--/--)
Departure in Manila (evening flight)
Day 2: HANOI – BAI DINH AND TRANG AN DAY TOUR (Breakfast/Lunch/--)
Arrival at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi. Meet with driver transfer to hotel for check in.
After breakfast, get the chance to see two of Vietnam’s most popular tourist attractions in this full day tour. Arrive in Bai Dinh Pagoda, one of the biggest pagoda in the world that houses the bronze Buddha. Have buffet lunch with traditional Vietnamese dishes. In the afternoon, proceed to Trang An Tourism complex. Tour the UNESCO World Heritage site by taking a boat going to Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave and Nau Ruou cave. Enjoy the unique combination of deep turquoise water between mountains, water caves, and clear blue sky. After the tour return back to Hanoi for hotel check in.
Day 3: HA LONG BAY TOUR (Breakfast/Lunch/--)
After breakfast, discover the beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage site, Ha Long Bay. Start the cruise by looking at the stunning scenery of limestone mountains. Have Vietnamese traditional dish for lunch while passing by Dog stone, the burning incense islet, fighting cock Ha Long Bay’s island symbol. Stop by at Ba Hang fishing village and enjoy kayaking. Visit Heavenly Well cave where visitors feel being in a heavenly place. Enjoy sunset party with wine and fruits while cruising back to Tuan Chau Harbor. Back to Hanoi for hotel check in
Day 4: HANOI DAY TOUR (Breakfast/Lunch/--)
After breakfast, hotel check out. Proceed to see Hanoi’s true character through its natural landscapes, museums, places of worship, etc. First stop will be Tran Quoc Pagoda on the west lake. Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and museum. Continue on with the one pillar pagoda. Visit colorful features of the 54 ethnic groups Viet Nam in the museum. Have lunch and continue visiting Vietnam’s first university. Drive to Hoan Kiem Lake to see temples and French architecture around the lake. Transfer to airport for flight back in Manila.
Note: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ethnology Museum are closed on Monday and Friday.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• To get a confirmed reservation, we require non-refundable down payment of ₱12,000/person.
• Balance is required 30 days prior to departure.
• Flight, itinerary, hotel, and meals may be flexibly changed due to local conditions without prior notice.
• Minimum of 2 adults, maximum of 3 in one room. Surcharge for single room applies.
• Passport should be valid 6 months after the travel dates and should not be tampered or damaged.
• Rates are valid for PH Passport holders only; surcharge may apply to foreign-passport holders
• Package is NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-REBOOKABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE, NON-REROUTABLE, and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• Cancellation is not allowed.
• No refund for no shows and unused airfare, tours, hotel, meals, and transfers.
• Discounts for senior citizen and student are not applicable for this package.
• Please do not deposit payment if account name is not under Vacacionista Travel and Tours.
RATES AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Visit our website for more travel blogs and promos: www.vacacionistatravels.com
Add us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/vacacionistatnt2