RATE PER PERSON: ₱78,444.00
TRAVEL DATE: APRIL 10-14, 2020
FLIGHT DETAILS: may slightly change
MANILA-NARITA 06:15AM-11:35AM 5J-5054
KANSAI-MANILA 09:15PM-00:35AM +1 5J-827
• Roundtrip Economy Airfare via Cebu Pacific
• 7kgs hand carry
• Airline taxes
• NAIA Terminal Fee
• Hotel Accommodation (twin/triple-sharing)
• English-Speaking Tour Guide and Driver
• Meals as per itinerary
• Tours and Admission Fees as per itinerary
• Roundtrip Airport transfers
• Bullet Train from Kyoto to Osaka
• Universal Studios
• Philippine travel tax (₱1,620/pax)
• Compulsory tipping (₱1,400/pax)
• Visa fee and processing
• Check-in baggage (optional)
• Travel insurance (optional)
• Personal expenses
• Anything not stated in the inclusions
• Apa Hotel & Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari or similar
• Akichika Nagahoribashi or similar class
DAY 1: (--/--/Dinner)
Arrival / Meiji Jingu / Shibuya Crossing / Hotel
DAY 2: (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Sensō-ji Temple / Sky Tree (photo stop) / Ueno Park / Tokyo Tower (photo stop) / Ginza Shopping Area / Hotel
DAY 3: (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Mt. Fuji 5th Station / Oshino Hakkai / Outlet Mall / Transfer to Nagoya / Hotel
DAY 4: (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Nara Deer Park / Kyoto Arashiyama Bridge / Nijō-jō / Transfer to Osaka via Bullet Train / Hotel
DAY 5: (Breakfast/--/--)
Full day tour in Universal Studios / Transfer to airport / Departure
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• To get a confirmed reservation, we require down payment of ₱28,000/person.
• Balance is required upon release of visa or 30 days prior to departure, whichever comes first.
• Flexible installment plan applies for this package depending on date of reservation.
• Failure to settle payment terms forfeits slots and all payments made.
• Visa is subject for approval. Complete requirements must be submitted for processing before Feb 7, 2020
• Minimum of 2 adults in one room. Surcharge for single room applies.
• Flight, itinerary, hotel, & meals may be flexibly changed due to local conditions without prior notice.
• Bring/wear appropriate clothing for spring season.
• Passport should be valid 6 months after the travel dates and should not be tampered or damaged.
• Rates are valid for PH Passport holders only; surcharge may apply to foreign passport holders
• Package is NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-REBOOKABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE, NON-REROUTABLE, and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• Cancellation is not allowed.
• No refund for no shows and unused airfare, tours, hotel, meals, and transfers.
• Discounts for senior citizen or student are not applicable for this package.
• Please do not deposit payment if account name is not under Vacacionista Travel and Tours
RATES AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Visit our website for more travel blogs and promos: www.vacacionistatravels.com
Add us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/vacacionistatnt2