RATE PER PERSON: ₱61,888.00
*less ₱15,000 for child no bed
SPRING TRAVEL DATES:
MARCH 25-29, 2020
MARCH 26-30, 2020
FLIGHT DETAILS: may slightly change
MNL-NRT 5J-5054 06:15AM-11:35AM
NRT-MNL 5J-5057 09:25PM-01:15AM +1
• Roundtrip Economy Airfare via Cebu Pacific
• 7kgs hand carry
• Airline taxes
• NAIA Terminal Fee
• 4 Nights at 3-star hotel
• Roundtrip Airport transfers
• Meals as per itinerary
• Mt. Fuji 5th station tour
• Full day Tokyo city tour
• Gotemba Premium Outlet tour
• All Admission Fees as per itinerary
• English-Speaking Tour Guide
• Free Japan Visa Processing
• Free Travel Insurance
• Philippine travel tax (₱1,620/pax)
• Tipping (₱1,400/pax)
• Check-in baggage (optional)
• Personal expenses
• Anything not stated in the inclusions
Day 1: NARITA / TOKYO (--/--/--)
Arrival at Narita Int’l Airport, meet tour guide. Transfer to Tokyo, check in at hotel.
Day 2: MT. FUJI / GOTEMBA OUTLET / TOKYO (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After hotel breakfast, transfer to Mt. Fuji Area. Visit Mt. Fuji 5th station then Gotemba Premium Outlet. Return to Tokyo.
Day 3: TOKYO FULL DAY CITY TOUR (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After hotel breakfast, proceed to full day Tokyo city tour. Visit Asakusa Kannon Temple, Nakamise Arcade, Tokyo Sky Tree (photo stop), Ueno Ameyoko Arcade, and Ginza Shopping Street.
Day 4: TOKYO (Breakfast/--/--)
After hotel breakfast, free time for leisure and shopping or join optional tour.
Day 5: TOKYO / NARITA (Breakfast/--/--)
After hotel breakfast, free time for leisure until transfer to Narita Int'l Airport for departure.
OPTIONAL: DISNEYLAND OR DISNEYSEA 1-DAY TICKET ONLY (₱4,999/pax)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• To get a confirmed reservation, we require down payment of ₱8,000/person. For succeeding 2 months, ₱5,000/person/month is required.
• All payments made are NON-REFUNDABLE.
• Balance is required upon release of visa or 30 days prior to departure, whichever comes first
• Visa processing cut off is 2 months prior to departure date.
• Minimum of 2 adults in one room. Surcharge of ₱13,000 for single room applies.
• Flight, itinerary, hotel, & meals may be flexibly changed due to local conditions without prior notice.
• Bring/wear appropriate clothing for winter season.
• Passport should be valid 6 months after the travel dates and should not be tampered or damaged.
• Rates are valid for PH Passport holders only; surcharge may apply to foreign passport holders
• Package is NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-REBOOKABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE, NON-REROUTABLE, and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• Cancellation is not allowed.
• No refund for no shows and unused airfare, tours, hotel, meals, and transfers.
• Discounts for senior citizen or student are not applicable for this package.
• Please do not deposit payment if account name is not under Vacacionista Travel and Tours
RATES AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Visit our website for more travel blogs and promos: www.vacacionistatravels.com
Add us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/vacacionistatnt2